Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday 3 September 2012

Music on a Monday...La Valse d'Amelie


Amelie is such a gorgeous ,colourful and vibrant film. It is one of my cosy up,comfort movies...the one I turn to when I need uplifting.
The cast are truly an eccentric bunch of characters and the film consists of little cameos of their day to day lives, both comic and tragic, in Paris.
It is the story of a young girl's flights of fancy, and ultimately a love story.
The music, composed and performed by Yann Tierson  is exquitite!
I have chosen a this particular piece but played by a very talented young man
...and how I wish I were Audry Tatou!




A bientôt

Love Maffy x

1 comment:

  1. I'm so in love with him....shhhh don't tell my hubby. Sublime choice of music!!

    ReplyDelete