Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday 2 March 2012

This is my first post ever!


I am incredibly nervous about it.


Where to start?


I originally called this blog  'Blanket' - Simply because Blanket is one of my favourite words. It evokes a feeling of cosiness and warmth, it makes you feel protected and it covers all.
Before duvets, we were wrapped in woollen blankets, I still have vivid memories of my grandmother 'tucking me in' and kissing me goodnight, of being swaddled in a blanket on the sofa on those days when I was poorly and I remember a blanket stretched out on the grass for tea and toys.
Later, much later, a blanket, a picnic and a boy!
Now we have duvets, not the same is it?
Another favourite word of mine is 'Genre'. Do you have a favourite word?


Remember the blanket on the ground?
Snuggling up under the blanket?


Feeling warm and safe?


After all that I decided to re title my blog 


8 La Commune 


Call me fickle!

No comments:

Post a Comment