Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday 10 June 2012

Festival Des Fleurs Faux



Flowers in the Window by Travis on Grooveshark



My first trip to the local Depot Vente yielded little!


On the plus side I didn't spend any euros, but... quelle domage!
no treasures today!


I was tempted by this pile of 78"s but decided against, my decision based on the fact that I don't own a gramophone.


0ld 78"s
What I did find was a flourish of fake flowers...lots of them!


I am not a lover of fake flowers and my superstitious side says it is unlucky to have fake flowers in the house (and dead flowers too!) but I did enjoy taking these photos, they brightened up a very wet and windy day in Normandie.


It's been raining quite a bit since I arrived in Normandie


 Enjoy my festival of flowers...Bon journée!


Le Depot Vente


Les Fleurs



plus des fleurs



Who will buy?


A little more tasteful I think!

...not sure about these!


Little bunch in big pot!


Reviens vite mon les mignons !



1 comment:

  1. Lovely post mum, just spent most of it looking in the photos to see of there was anything I liked the look off :) The taste bunch looks like bindweed. I wish we had a depo vente here!! I wonder how easy it would be to set one up.

    ReplyDelete