Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday 2 June 2012

I've had the best month!






La Mer by Charles Trenet on Grooveshark




I've been a abit of a gypsy!


...but I have had the best time and am very glad I stayed the extra month.


I visited my gorgeous dad!







...Partied with my lovely family under this umbrella!




...took a trip down memory lane!




...spent time with lovely people!




...dog sat Archie!




knitted and purled...and ate cake with my knit club girls!


bopped with Bob!




...but time to go now.

See you on the other side!











1 comment:

  1. We had a great month too! Grandad looks so handsome in that picture and my umbrella looks amazing! It won't be long till we are making a huge noise in your house again, make the most of the peace :) xxx

    ReplyDelete