Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday 21 June 2012

Kinda Twitter,Kinda Music



Tweet!

Kinda Twitter:


If you look back at one of my earlier posts you will see that I was slightly bemused by the whole Twitter experience.
Tweeting just didn't make any sense to me...talking to complete strangers about absolutely nothing...what a very weird and alien concept.
However you are now talking to the tweeting queen...yes, I'm hooked!
I have been lucky enough to meet some really nice and interesting people.
I have shared, all be it in short sentences, some emotional, interesting and very funny moments.


Kinda Music:


It might have become apparent that I love music...I have shared  some of my favourite pieces with my new tweeting friends and in return they have shared with me.
I have been to many live gigs but I have only seen a short set of The Stereophonics at Live8 in 2005.
So...I have a goal!
Maybe they will come to France...Come on you angels make my dreams come true!
Oh! Forgot to say...not only do I tweet...I speak to the angels too!
Turn it up and rock!




Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life (Berthold Auerbach)





No comments:

Post a Comment